The Castle in Kolyma is located on an island in the center of the Poisoned Lake within the Kolyma Swamp. The path to the entrance is lined with deadly thorns which can poison anyone who comes in contact with them. To the left of the castle is a graveyard. The castle is where Caldaur resides.
The great hall of the castle is a large room quite regal in appearance, even in its simplicity. It is a grand entrance that is experienced by few, if any, in recent times.
The grand, old private library. The literature contained within make the town library pale in comparison. The bookcases extend all the way to the high ceiling.
The library was set in one of the rooms of his castle. It contained shelves lined with books categorized by topic. Graham discovered Anastasia there, trying to read a story. It was in this room that Graham found a means of locating the tiara.
- Family history of the past counts of Kolyma going back several centuries.
- History of the First Mages, and their arrival.
- Books on science. Contains the Evidence of a Spherical World.
- Classic fiction section; The classic fiction section was at the far end of the private library. This section contained classical fiction stories, including nursery rhymes, fairy tales, and even Shakespeare Poems. This was where Sleepy Hollow told to look. Certain books had to be pushed in a sequence to find a map showing the tiara's location. Dwelling within the bookcase was a creature known as the Maws.
- Treasure Island (hidden book in the classic fiction section)
- Evidence of a Spherical World (a book in science section)
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Sleepy Hollow
The Cemetery is the Caldaur's burial site. His grave stands out among the rest.