Behind the scenesEdit
- The door under the lefthand stairs in the Grand Hall of the Castle of the Crown, leads to a hallway (rather than directly to the kitchen/Cook as in KQ6). On the left side of the hallway is the castle kitchen, and at the end of the hallway is the entrance to the castle courtyard.
- The alcove with the paintings is a completely different shape in TSL. Its a square hallway in TSL, and a round alcove in KQ6.
- In TSL the southern room on the upstairs eastern hallway is the guest bedroom. In KQ6 and related lore suggested that the room was a storage room.
- In TSL the southern room on the upstairs western hallway is another guest bedroom (used by Edgar). In KQ6 this was the castle study.
- In TSL the room behind the throne are "guest bedrooms". In KQ6 this was the castle tower.
- The Vizier's bedroom has become another guest room used by Rosella.
- The room in the northern room in the eastern hallway is Caliphim and Allaria's bedroom.