It is the home of faerie race, ruled by Titania and Oberon. Etheria is a land set upon the clouds, and many of the deities and powers of the world reside there, along with other mystical and magical people and beings. Some are even known in the world of Daventry.
Etheria is a land of clouds, rainbows, beauty and sweet song, and one of its greatest places is its amazing city of the same name. Time moves faster in Etheria than it does in Daventry.
Though it is also referred to as the Cloudland, it is a different region than the Land of the Clouds in the world of Daventry.
- Rainbow Bridges
- Dragonet Meadow
- Gazing Ball (Harp)
- Mountain of Winds
- Dream Weaver's Cave
- Etheria's floating castle (castle in the clouds).
- Malicia didn't mind if all Eldritch was covered in slag, if the blight of Etheria was gone. The power of the volcano was enough to take the rest of the world with it.
- Etheria maybe for the Realm of Eldritch, what Realm of the Sun is for the people of Daventry, more or less the realm of the God/s both lie far above the physical earthy plane below them, and are ruled by powerful deities: The Faerie Court of Etheria and Archons respectively.
- ↑ "Seek help from the Kingdom of Etheria, Valanice."
- ↑ Synopsis (KQ8)
- ↑ Back of the box
- ↑ King's Quest Collection II Manual, p. 6
- ↑ Dreamland like the cosmic void where the Fates reside exist outside of the universe (see Multiverse. However a line in the 4th edition of the KQ companion also suggests that Dreamland is considered part of Etheria: It denotes during a comment; "...Etheria (Cloudland and Dreamland)..."
- ↑ Malicia (KQ7):"We're going to blow that rotten old Etheria right out the sky. And we just might take the rest of the world with it..."