- A lamp that is squat and red, with a corked top.
- A small, green, metal lamp. It has handles on either side, resembling a sugar bowl.
- A long and narrow lamp. It's open at either end, like a lantern, and is fashioned of flowered blue paper.
- A lamp that looks similar to the old hunter's lamp--but is shiny and new. It's spout is only decorative, and is not hollow, but is made from a piece of solid metal, plugged with brass.
- A lamp made of blue-colored glass and has a tall, thin neck and a cork-like cap.
- A lamp that is open, oriental-styled and made of decorated papered fabric.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.