Graham discovered a strange sign he discovered in Kolyma, on the back of a tree in a grove of trees. He was very puzzled by it.
- Hear ye! Hear ye!
- Sierra is pleased to announce:
- SPACE QUEST:
- The Sarien Encounter
- Become Roger Wilco, sanitation
- engineer aboard the space lab,
- Arcada. Save Xenon from those bad
- boys of the universe, the Sariens!
- KING'S QUEST ]I[:
- To Heir Is Human"
- You are Gwydion, young slave to"
- the evil wizard Mannanan. Discover"
- his magic and use it to free"
- yourself from his thrall."
- (C) 1986, Sierra On-Line, Inc."
- Walt Disney Personal Computer
- Software and Sierra On-Line Inc.
- are pleased to announce:
- THE BLACK CAULDRON.
- This new animated adventure was
- developed by Walt Disney
- Personal Computer Software and
- the Sierra development team that
- wrote the game you now
- playing. THE BLACK CAULDRON is
- adapted from Walt Disney's
- newest animated feature film and
- is designed for play by the
- entire family. Ask your computer
- dealer about availability.
- Copyright 1985
- Walt Disney Productions
Another sign on the Antique Shop marks when the store is open or closed.
Signs can be seen on various shops and inns of Serenia.
Another sign Graham saw in Serenia warned of the dangerous nature of the Dark Forest.
Signs mark the establishments in the Village of the Crown.
Signs are used in a number of establishments in Eldritch.
Daventry has a sign showing the way to Castle Daventry from the Town of Daventry. During the cataclysm the way was blocked.
Signs also mark different establishments such as the pub, and alchemist's shop.
Signs can be found in other lands as well.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found