The Annual Book of General Knowledge is a book from the Kolyma Library. It contains factoids about the things in the world. Graham found some of these factoids useful.
Did you know...Edit
- Eating certain types of fish has remarkable transformation effects.
- Eating white snake allows communication with the natural and animal world.
- Cookies make good camouflage.
- The rumor about unicorns and who can see them is NOT true.
- Mixing animal hair in lotions and potions can cause intriguing side effects.
- Goats are the natural enemies of trolls.
- Wands are like pets.
- Life is like a box of chocolates.
- Some worlds were created perfectly by the Gods while others were left to be recreated.
- Fairy dust loses its effectiveness with age.
- A wise man reads the lines in the sand for direction.
- All you need is love.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.