The information from this article is from the fan game The Silver Lining or fan fiction and is therefore not canon.
- Isle of the Sacred Mountain. It is the former location of the Logic Cliffs. What was a nearly insuperable set of puzzles known as the Cliffs of Logic, has now been replaced with a grand staircase winding its way up the mountain side leading to the city of the Winged Ones. A Nightshade flower grows near the base of the steps. Thorn Bay is a bay on the northside of the
Behind the scenesEdit
- In KQ6, the sandy cove was actually located on the southside of the island. The King's Quest Companion placed the cove near a little inlet on the south-eastern edge of the island, more or less near where Fern Cove is in TSL.
- The original location in KQ6 is known simply as 'The Beach' in official sources (a name shared by several other beaches in the Land of the Green Isles).
- Graham is able to swim in the bay in deep water. This is a bit inconsistent with KQ6, in which Alexander would attempt to wade out into the water, and the currents and undertow would ferociously tug at his legs (once he reached the water up to his hips), and pull him out to sea, and then under.. In official lore it is impossible to swim in the waters surrounding the islands due to the eddies, whirlpools, and currents.
- Perhaps the bay gets its name from thorn-like blue rocks that were shown in KQ6's beach.